NB! For Nordic and Baltic country representatives there are no participation fee, as their participation is secured in frame of the project “A green, socially sustainable and digitally integrated Nordic-Baltic Region 2021-2022”.
NB! There is no participation fee for local young participants (age 16-26 years) until the quite will be filled out.
Foreign adults and organisation representatives’ participation fee is 150 EUR
The participation fee for local participants (Estonians) is 60 EUR
The fee consists of the entrance to the 4-day conference, accommodation for 3 nights in shared rooms of 3-4* hotel, meals (lunch and dinners during official agenda), local transportation, conference materials, and Estonia and International culture programs in the evenings (visiting museums, performances, concerts, receptions). You will see the north coast of Estonia and enjoy the diversity of Estonian green cultural life. The conference fee does not cover any flight costs. Each participant is responsible for his own international flight arrival/departure.
The fee is to be paid onto the following bank account:
Account holder: Sillamae Lastekaitse Uhing
IBAN account: EE861010552012406004 SEB Bank
Amount: in accordance with your status (young person/adult or organisation representative)
Explanation: Name and Family name – Country – Conference 2022
If the payment has not been received within 5 working days after registration, then the registration is voided.
Participants are expected to travel from their country of residence to Tallinn (Estonia) where local organisers will be waiting them to transport to Narva, where the conference take place. Local transportation from Tallinn to Narva and back will be organised by Local host.
NB!!! Participants are required to pay their own travel costs from own countries to Tallinn. For Participans of the project “” will be organised international travel for free in frame of the project the project “A green, socially sustainable and digitally integrated Nordic-Baltic Region 2021-2022”.
ACCOMMODATION and FOOD
Accommodation and subsistence (meals and coffee breaks) are covered for confirmed participants for the entire duration of the full programm by the organizers.
The accommodation is divided between different hotels, mostly participants will stay in Narva at Narva Hotel and in Meresuu Spa Hotel in shared rooms.
Subsistence (meals 3 lunches, 3 dinners and coffee breaks) are covered on 1th and 4th May 2022 for all officially registered and confirmed participants.
• Representatives of Nordic-Baltic network members / interested parties / EU and national officials / international organizations and businesses, specialists in the field of UN Sustainable Development Goals (researchers), representatives of public order, development policy or other relevant fields.
• Associated with or responsible for the current or planned work of its organization in implementing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and/or promoting peace
• Able to communicate in English
• Possibility to participate in the whole 3-day event
rs of local youth organisations, youth researchers, teachers and educators, culture experts, politicians, National and international Organisations and Government institutions (Ministries and Bodies).
Suitable profile of participants can be:
- be age 16 +
- be ready to share their knowledge and experience in their institutional or organisational context
- be experienced in civil society organisation, education, culture and youth policy processes etc.
- have multiplying effect (able to spread the outcome of the Connect events and International Conference and share it his/her own organisation and country)
- be willing to actively contribute to the debates and committed to take part in the whole duration of the connect programm
- be able to work in English
The working language is English.
This Conference is designed as a hybrid event with most participants attending live but some, from Covid-19, constrained countries, joining virtually.